Tritor Speed electric nail file
- The control box stays stable on the table and is conveniently compact, taking very little room.
- Suitable for professional nail care: manicure, cosmetic pedicure and artificial nails.
- Input: 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 25 W
- Fuse: 250 V T1AL
- 35.000 rpm, continuously adjustable.
- clockwise/counterclockwise rotation direction.
- LED indication of rotation speed (in 5.000 steps).
- IRS (Intelligent Resistance System).
- The hand device holder is attached to the control box.
- Input: 25 V, 0,5 A.
- max. Speed: 35.000 U/min.
- Shank diameter: 2,35 mm (ISO 7785-2).
- Twist locking chuck.
- Control unit.
- Hand piece.
- Foot Pedal.
- Spare Carbon Brushes.
NB! Before the first use, make sure that you let the hand piece run for about 30 minutes at approx. 10.000 rpm. This is necessary to bed in the carbon brushes of the motor.
Warranty: 2 years.